Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Home Alarm System

Looking at the options for home alarm systems.  I had ADT before and for the last 2 years I was able to get them down to $15/month (yearly prepay) after the eye gouging they gave me when I first signed with them which I think was like $36/month.  Taking a look at a few systems but this one caught my eye from Home Security Store.

http://www.homesecuritystore.com/alarm-monitoring/pricing.htm

http://www.homesecuritystore.com/p-173-80-649-3n-xt-ge-simon-xt-wireless-security-system.aspx

So at $8.95/month (yearly prepay) that is hard to pass up.  Granted there is the $260 cost for the wireless kit I am looking at and the $35 activation charge.  Also not sure I love the door and window sensors since they are visible but for the price and flexibility I can overlook that.  The system I had with ADT had the door sensors hidden on side of the door which was nice.  Meeting with Guardian next week too so it will be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Looking at the options for home alarm systems. Better to keep safe and secure according from home alarm systems reviews.

    ReplyDelete