Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Its a wall!

Here is the progress today.  I stopped by during lunch and they were working on the subfloor and getting that all laid down.  After dinner went back over and as I was driving up I had to laugh a little because there was less wall than CMM had!  That is no problem though, I know they have several houses that they are working on and keeping busy.  They are making good progress on mine considering.  The neighbor's house is moving along very fast so that is cool to see too.


Subfloor
The Wall

More Wall

More subfloor



I feel a little sorry for the soul who is going to sort through this.  "Anyone see that piece of wood I was working with earlier?" :-)


The pit, trespassers beware!
Another pit view

Ventilation system #1

Ventilation system #2

STUD


More wood information


I will admit I am not sure what the white wood coverings will be used for on these boxes.  Maybe I will ask tomorrow.





10 comments:

  1. When I had my little wall and a half, I didn't have sub floors, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, wow I missed that! I went back and looked at the pic you took and sure enough... gravel only!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I love your wall!! I'm half expecting to have a wall or two when I go out today just because that's what y'all had. They seem to move fairly quick around here and there's only one house in our development that is currently in framing, so we might get lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas, you crack me up. I especially love your stud. You're hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering if anyone would see that ;-)

      Delete
  4. Yes, this was very funny!! You are moving on UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta start somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pic of the wall with the sun behind it. i want a wall!!! still no word on ground breaking :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am sure it will start to happen before you know it!

      Delete