Friday, June 8, 2012

Waiting for the action to begin

The PM called and let me know that they plan on starting the framing Monday.  I also talked to him about the crack in the basement and as I figured it is considered superficial and they are not concerned.  Cracks are going to happen, but I don't think anyone likes seeing a new thing getting a blemish already.  The basement will be finished in that area so the crack will out of sight and out of mind (maybe).

It would have been sweet if they had started the framing today and worked on it over the weekend like they are doing for the neighbor's house, but I guess they were there first :-)   Now I will just be spending more time lurking around the interwebz looking for things to do with the house.

Hallway bath appeared and the Sun said awesome!

Triangle :-)

1 comment: